“If you are working on something exciting that you really care about you don’t have to be pushed, the vision pulls you.” Steve Jobs
In this blog, I am going to share about my vision board which has what I’ve accomplished in 2019 and high-level objectives for 2020.
Why is a Vision Board Important?
A vision board is a representation of our desires and aspirations for a fascinating life. It helps as an individual to motivate and inspire as to pursue our biggest and meaningful life goals.
My Vision Board Insights
I’ve prepared my vision board with the details of how was 2019 and the goals for the year 2020. At the beginning of 2019, I have planned to contribute back to the community, new learnings.
- Contribute back to the community
- Writing blogs for the community
- Giving webinars
- Part of becoming product community
- Attending Conferences
- LinkedIn’s event “Built 2 Scale”
- Online conferences
- Automation Guild
- Secure Guild
- Learning is a continuous journey, never stop learning. So I’ve taken up the courses on Test Automation University, and a course on Udemy.
- Completed 16 courses in Test Automation University (TAU)
- Completed Andrew Ng’s “AI for Everyone” course in Udemy.
- Books are my best friends. Since I am an avid reader since childhood, I always love to read books.
- Given a session at DCKAP Summit.
- Became a featured speaker at Product School
I am setting a goal for 2020 as contributing to the community more and implement new learnings.
The below picture shows My vision board.
I hope this vision board helps you to know about my journey in 2019 and the high-level plan for 2020. Feel free to create your vision board and share it with me!!